Whether you graduated last year, 5 years ago, or 45 years ago, we want you to stay connected!
History and Purpose
Hofstra Hillel's Alumni Association was recently created to foster a commitment and enthusiasm for Hillel's mission and programming among Jewish alumni and to create professional and social networking opportunities. The Association also hosts programs that bring alumni and current students together and gives our community an opportunity to share their experiences with each other.
Our goals are:
* Provide support for Jewish student activities on campus
* Provide Jewish alumni the opportunity to renew and maintain social, personal and professional relationships with fellow alumni and contribute to the ongoing success of the organization through events and informational meetings for parents and alumni
* To develop opportunities to host alumni and student events
* To cultivate leadership for the future of Hofstra Hillel
$1,000 - Leadership Circle
- Sponsor a Shabbat dinner for 70-100 students
$500 - New Ventures
- Sponsor a Jewish Engagement Intern to connect with Jewish students on campus
$360 - Patrons
- Sponsor programming for informal Jewish learning
$180 - Chai Circle (only $15/month)
- Support Lunch and Learns or a Birthright Israel reunion
All gifts to Hofstra Hillel are tax deductible. For more information, please contact Tamara Russo, Wohl Director of Special Projects 516-463-5764, or Rabbi Dave Siegel, Executive Director, 516-463-7062.